International Trade & Development
Gannon Pacific Group
Gannon Pacific Group is engaged in the business of international trade and development in Southeast Asia. The primary operating companies within the Gannon Pacific Group are Gannon Group Vietnam, Ltd. and The Gannon Company Hong Kong LTD.
Gannon Vietnam, Ltd.
Entrepreneur and Partner in a Promising Region
Gannon Group Vietnam, Ltd. was engaged, in conjunction with local partners, in the distribution of more than 3000 products from around the world into the Asian marketplace. In Vietnam, Gannon engineered and pioneered the first modern trade retail kiosks in 1995, when there was only one supermarket in the country. Over the years, Gannon has represented and marketed products for many clients, including Nestle, Pepsi, Unilever, LOreal, Maybelline, and Diageo.
Gannon Group Vietnam had six business units:
- Lifestyle Consumer Products — Gannon operated and supervised the operation of more than 40 individual retail outlets marketing LOreal cosmetics and skin care products, L'Oreal Professional hair care products and Maybelline cosmetics.
- Warehousing, Labeling and Logistics — Gannon was one of the nation's largest providers of full-service asset management and logistics to multi-national firms from North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Vietnam. This includes importation, bonded warehousing, delivery and invoicing.
- Hospitality Security Solutions — Gannon supervised the service and maintenance of more than 25 Ving Card installations throughout Vietnam. Ving Card is the global leader in Hospitality Security.
- Floor Coverings — Gannon was the leading supplier of high quality floor coverings and hardware in Vietnam, and the exclusive distributor of Mohawk Carpets, the second largest carpet manufacturer in the world.
- Beverage Production — Gannon provided a dedicated state-of-the-art, Tetra Pak-based beverage packing facility for a host of multi-national and domestic beverage brand owners. Capable of a maximum annual output of 65 million liters, it is one of the largest beverage processing facilities in Indochina.
- Industrial Property Development — Gannon has created turnkey industrial solutions for manufacturers wanting safe and efficient resources established in Vietnam. These solutions cover design, construction, Human Resources, and licensing support-helping ease the transition for customers embarking on industrial operations in Asia.
Gannon on the Move
Gannon will invest in Vietnam's electric power market, seeking to build a major power plant to provide dedicated, low-cost and uninterrupted power to industrial zone tenants.
Read this Gannon Pacific client spotlight